Your online business success is absolutely critical!
If you are still waiting on someone else to update the content of your website you are loosing money. Your customers are getting out of date information and you are having to pay third party to change your website.
Unless you have experience with advanced applications for web management, you are relying on a “webmaster” to manage your website. This is not BEST for business.
If you are not using WordPress, you are destroying your business!
If you are like most small business owners, you are working long hours each week just to grow your business. Stopping to manage your website is probably the farthest thing from your mind.
But think about what you are actually doing. You are taking two very precious resources, time and money, and getting very little return on investment. It adversely effects the bottom line and that is bad for business.
WordPress can give you both, time and money
Using WordPress for your business is going to save you money. WordPress is an open-source application. This means that it is supported by a large community of programmers instead of a large software company. This allows WordPress to go through several updates per year keeping the software safe and secure. It also means that the software is FREE to use and modify.
Unlike most software used for website design and maintenance, WordPress offers a full array of tools that cost your business nothing! NADA!
Since the software functions similarly to a familiar word processor, adding content is simple to do. Most users are able to manage their own websites with minimal time investment, because the software is simple to use. It has a very short learning curve.
So Why Use WordPress?
Here are 7 reasons why I highly recommend all small business owners use WordPress for their business website.
1. OPEN SOURCE – This means the software is free to use and modify. Making it an excellent choice for the bottom line.
2. SIMPLE TO USE – Although very robust as a CMS, WP is incredibly simple to use. Adding pages or post is a matter of a click and then your adding content.
3. SEO READY – Every business is trying to find ways to get their business to be number one in Google. WordPress has several built in SEO features that makes search engines LOVE your website.
4. NO DESIGN SKILLS NEEDED – Most small business owners are not graphic designers. There are thousands of premium website designs that are free to use. We highly recommend the Genesis Framework because it has excellent design and SEO features right out of the box.
5. EXTENSIONS – The WordPress community is continually developing plug-ins that add functionality to your site. If you need a contact form or an image gallery, there is a plug-in available that will add those features without you needing to know how to code.
7. SIMPLE INSTALL – WordPress boast of a 5-minute install. Most hosting services offer a simple install using scripts. The hosting install is faster than 5-minutes and is point and click. It is very simple to have a site up and running on your domain in a matter of minutes.
What are you waiting for?
We highly recommend using WordPress for you small business web needs. It is able to do all you need and is very friendly to your bottom line.
If you run your business like I do, every penny matters. I want to make sure I’m getting the most for ever dollar I spend. WordPress is a tool that will help lower your web cost while improving your web presence.
Not Using WordPress for you business website, will destroy your business!