Bridges Learning Center
Webdesign Portfolio Description:
The previous version of their website was very dated. It was very difficult to update and maintain, the site had very little function that made their site valuable to the center and its families. They needed a total site redesign and a CMS that would allow them to manage their content.
- Custom layout and graphic artwork. Site design has a simple, clean and modern feel that is consistent with the physical location of the Center
- Provided a CMS with WordPress that allows the staff to easily add content and images as needed.
- Implemented an invoicing system into the site so the Center could manage tuition and bills from the website.
- Developed a system for families to be able to log in to the website and view/pay tuition or bills
- Configured the site to interact with PayPal